Automechanika and Futuroad 2019, the largest automotive aftermarket and commercial vehicle expos on the African continent, will be taking place at the Nasrec Expo Centre, Johannesburg, from September 18 to 21
The show is already 80 percent sold and time is running out for you to book your space with just under two weeks to go until the event.
Here are five reasons to be there:
1. The Messe Frankfurt SA team has conducted eight road shows into Africa to draw more African visitors to the shows. The Department of Trade and Industry (DTi) will also be hosting an inward buying mission with key buyers from across Africa for these events. This platform therefore provides the perfect opportunity to connect with buyers from across the continent.
2. Business-to-business matchmaking programme: Messe Frankfurt SA has arranged a targeted matchmaking programme to ensure that exhibitors meet with key buyers during the show.
3. Interactive features: An International paint and body championship, a tyre-changing competition – hosted by the Tyre Dealers and Fitment Centre Association (TDAFA) – as well as over 20 product launches and demonstrations will take place at the show.
4. Content is king: There will be over 15 conferences taking place alongside both events, not to mention two free-to-attend skills-seminar areas on the exhibition floor to ensure the organisers attract the right quality and number of visitors to the show.
5. Marketing spend has increased 15 percent to over R4 million. Please email Melissa Bender at Melissa.Bender@za.messefrankfurt.com for more information on how the event is being marketed.
6. Looking to grow your business in South Africa and across Africa? Then don’t miss this chance to sign up to exhibit at Automechanika and Futuroad 2019. For more information please visit automechanikasa.co.za or futuroad.co.za. To book your stand, please contact show director Tracy Gounden at: e-mail: Tracy.Gounden@za.messefrankfurt.com. Telephone: +27 10 599 6166 (office) or +27 82 063 8157 (mobile).