Having been voted International Van of the Year 2019, the new Peugeot Partner – with its i-Cockpit as standard, along with state-of-the-art technology, driver comfort and advanced acoustics for the ultimate driver experience – is setting an unprecedented standard in the LCV segment
An optimum ergonomic layout, tip-top comfort and exemplary safety systems make for an intuitive driving experience, including:
- Compact, double D-style steering wheel for improved grip and manoeuvrability – handling is swifter, less tiring and ten times more pleasurable!
- A head-up style display which enables essential information to be received by the driver while he is still able to maintain his eye on the road, which is a guarantee of safety and comfort.
- An eight-inch capacitive touch screen located in the centre of the dashboard in line with the driver’s vision, providing direct and permanent access to key comfort functions, for example, radio functions, vehicle settings and telephone.
- A large eight-inch colour touch screen provides connectivity. Located within easy reach and tilted towards the driver, it comes with Bluetooth and a is supplemented by Mirror Screen that is compatible with Mirror Link, Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
- Electric parking brake, which is easy to use, and the space freed up by not having a conventional handbrake is utilised to provide a large storage area or a larger seat for the three-seater version.
The interior design reflects Peugeot’s passenger vehicle range: ergonomic yet elegant. The style is chic and discreet and the space is both ergonomic and versatile, incorporating countless storage solutions for perfect functionality combined with unparalleled sturdiness.
The 1.6 HDI L2, is 4,75-m long and provides a greater load capacity. The effective length is 2,16 m and it has a load capacity of 4,40 m³.
The new Peugeot Partner is built on a version of the EMP2 platform that is used for the latest brand models. This tried-and-tested base enables shorter overhangs and a small turning circle for easy manoeuvring: the kerb to kerb turning radius is only 11,43 m. The payload is one of the best in the segment at 1 000 kg.
An efficient, reasonably priced engine
The work that has been conducted on the vehicle architecture and on weight optimisation is key to reducing fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. The 1.6 HDI diesel engine – rated at 68 kW and 230 Nm – is extremely efficient.
The new Peugeot Partner features include:
• Higher ground clearance
• Up to 1 000 kg payload
• Protective floor covering in the load area
• Supplementary lighting in the load area
• Full size spare wheel
Standard safety features include:
- ABS with EBFD and EBA
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Side and curtain airbags
- Automatic drive away locking
- Electric power steering
- Collapsible steering column
- Automatic fuel cut off and door unlocking in the event of an accident
- Automatic activation of hazard lights in emergency braking
- Independent locking of loading area
For service/warranty/maintenance, the Peugeot Pride Programme is available, as follows:
- Five year/100 000 km service plan
- Five year/100 000 km warranty
- Five year/100 000 km roadside assistance
The new Peugeot Partner’s price point is R389 900 inclusive of VAT.